Agile Coach (m/f/d) - Onsite/Hybrid/Remote (Germany)
Join our team in Leipzig and help make fair markets happen – as our newAgile Coach (m/f/d) - Onsite/Hybrid/Remote (Germany)
Today PRISMA connects around 20 European markets, making it the leading platform for the movement of gas around the continent. And with the Green Transition well underway, we’re now striving to further integrate Europe’s energy infrastructure and help secure its energy supply for decades to come. To achieve this, we hand-pick the best tech stacks to solve every challenge we face, ensuring PRISMA remains at the cutting edge of a fast-evolving industry.
But much more than this, we also focus on what’s important for our employees - their personal and professional growth. Working at PRISMA, you’re in control of your own upskilling and reskilling strategy, allowing you to experiment, make mistakes (it’s part of life!), and learn from them. We also provide attractive learning opportunities to help unlock your potential. And with our flexible work mode and mobility package, you have the freedom to pick your working patterns, helping you achieve that invaluable work-life balance.
As an Agile Coach, you will help the team and colleagues by creating, aligning and promoting agile practices to help our teams to continuously improve how they work while embedding agile values and mindsets. You'll oversee the development of agile teams to ensure effective outcomes for the whole company.
If you are a passionate advocate of agile practices and takes on new challenges with an agile mind-set, this role is for you.
- Become the Guardian of our Engineers (Be a facilitator and enabler of our Engineers)
- Challenge the status quo and help us find the best fitting and smooth agile process
- Moderate and facilitate typical meetings and ensure learning from experience
- Share your knowledge proactively and help team members to become more confident in using agile methods
- Bring new impulses to make our life easier and enable the team in finding the best solution for problems
- Contribute to work across teams and synchronize processes – maybe for the entire organization
- Foster cross team communication and collaboration
- Team up with other Agile Coaches and Scrum Masters in PRISMA
- Deep understanding of agile principles and values and proven track record
- Experience in applying both Scrum and Kanban
- Great coaching skills and eagerness to train and consult colleagues
- A natural networker and experienced moderator and facilitator in passionate discussions
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Superb time management and organisation skills
- Experience with frameworks for scaling Agile is a plus
- Very strong and efficient written and spoken English skills
- Working in an international team and context.
- We believe in empowerment and our people. Your development is important to us.
- Get supported by experts in their fields to get up-to-speed in the energy industry.
- Remote-friendly company. You can choose a work mode that is best for you, while also enjoying our central Leipzig location – in the heart of a buzzing city.
- Expect a work atmosphere of open doors and a flat hierarchy. We believe in equal collaboration over strict structures.
- Flexible working hours, and several benefits around health, sports, and mobility.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and introduce PRISMA.
Application for job
If you share our commitment and enjoy working in teams, you'll fit right in. Just use application form below.