Software Engineer (m/f/d) - Onsite/Hybrid/Remote (Germany)
Join our team in Leipzig and help make fair markets happen – as our newSoftware Engineer (m/f/d) - Onsite/Hybrid/Remote (Germany)
Today PRISMA connects around 20 European markets, making it the leading platform for the movement of gas around the continent. And with the Green Transition well underway, we’re now striving to further integrate Europe’s energy infrastructure and help secure its energy supply for decades to come. To achieve this, we hand-pick the best tech stacks to solve every challenge we face, ensuring PRISMA remains at the cutting edge of a fast-evolving industry.
But much more than this, we also focus on what’s important for our employees - their personal and professional growth. Working at PRISMA, you’re in control of your own upskilling and reskilling strategy, allowing you to experiment, make mistakes (it’s part of life!), and learn from them. We also provide attractive learning opportunities to help unlock your potential. And with our flexible work mode and mobility package, you have the freedom to pick your working patterns, helping you achieve that invaluable work-life balance.
At PRISMA, we are finishing assembling our in-house team of Software Engineers from scratch. Join our experienced engineers in rebuilding and operating the PRISMA Platform to support achieve our vision of connecting energy markets and enabling the Green Transition.
In our international (18 different nationalities) and diverse team, we have music lovers, gamers, philosophers, cycling enthusiasts, and all sorts of people. All we need is you…
- Create, maintain and operate end-to-end services that interact with the PRISMA platform
- Influence Analysis, Architecture, Deployment, Monitoring, Security and every other aspect of the software lifecycle
- Care for Quality - learn, explore and experiment
- Work with modern tools and architectural patterns like AWS and Event Sourcing
- Work in a dynamic, agile environment on cross-functional teams
- Analyse and rebuild our existing platform
- Develop innovative and scaling solutions based on business challenges
- Relevant professional experience and track record in software development
- Excited to learn the latest things and to share your knowledge within the company, and beyond.
- Experience with Java and interest in other languages like Kotlin or TypeScript
- High interest in software craftsmanship and doing things "right" from Design Patterns to Security
- Solid with relational database technologies and ideally NoSQL
- Experience running software solutions on cloud services, such as AWS
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Working in an international team and context.
- We believe in empowerment and our people. Your development is important to us.
- Opportunity to work on self-development and contribute back to the tech community.
- Get supported by experts in their fields to get up-to-speed in the energy industry.
- Remote-friendly company. You can choose a work mode that is best for you, while also enjoying our central Leipzig location – in the heart of a buzzing city.
- Expect a work atmosphere of open doors and a flat hierarchy. We believe in equal collaboration over strict structures.
- Flexible working hours, and several benefits around health, sports, and mobility.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and introducing PRISMA!
Application for job
If you share our commitment and enjoy working in teams, you'll fit right in. Just use application form below.