Join our team in Leipzig and help make fair markets happen – as our newContent & Relationship Manager (m/f/d)
- Plan, manage and create marketing and event material to ensure that it is consistent with the organization's brand (presentations, online content, white papers, and more).
- Support other teams in achieving communication targets in accordance with company objectives.
- Define objectives for communication channels (e.g., Newsletter, Website, Social Media, etc.) and derive measurable actions with the support of analytical tools.
- Take brand ownership, work on company and employer branding strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for the short as well as the long-term
- Ensure PRISMA’s (online) presence and brand is consistent, user-friendly, and updated.
- Take the lead in educational sessions and customer related events such as recurring customer trainings, feature announcements, etc. (Conceptualize, Plan, Host, Analyse, Improve).
- Build a community with our customers—engaging them in shaping the best service possible.
- Work together with external marketing and design agencies.
- You are an open-minded person who can quickly identify the correct internal resources required and work collaboratively with them to address our customers' needs.
- You're passionate about communication, and you take pride in your outstanding people skills.
- You have excellent writing, editing, and verbal communication skills.
- You have great time management skills and can prioritize accordingly.
- You have an affinity with software and the energy industry.
- You have a proactive, practical approach to tasks and enjoy implementing ideas from beginning to end.
- You have working experience in Communications, Marketing, or Content Management context.
- You are fluent in English. Other European Languages would be a great BONUS.
- Working in an international team and context.
- We believe in empowerment and our people. Your development is important to us.
- Opportunity to work on self-development.
- Get supported by experts in their fields to get up-to-speed in the energy industry.
- Options for working remote 70% of the time, while also enjoying our central Leipzig location – in the heart of a buzzing city.
- Expect a work atmosphere of open doors and a flat hierarchy. We believe in equal collaboration over strict structures.
- Flexible working hours, and several benefits around health, sports, and mobility.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and introducing PRISMA!
If you share our commitment and enjoy working in teams, you'll fit right in. Just send us a mail with the job you are applying for and share your passion, expertise and interests.
Head of People & Culture