Join our team in Leipzig and help make fair markets happen – as our newCustomer Success Representative (m/f/d)
You will work in a diverse and passionate team to help us ensure that our customers are achieving critical business value on our platform. You will also assist us in establishing reliable business processes to deliver excellent customer support. Our customers will view you as an advocate and steward of their success.
- Improve the way we operate by conceiving stable processes to ensure a sustainable service quality
- Build strong bonds – support our users via phone, mail and chat
- Pro-actively reach out to our existing customers to help drive business goals
- Be in sync with our colleagues: Business development, Product Management and IT
- Share with your team members the "on-call" responsibility to be there for customers when needed
- A collaborator who can quickly identify the correct internal resources required and work closely with them to ensure our customers’ needs are addressed quickly and completely
- You'll spot ways to improve our methods and processes taking ownership of their implementation
- You have a methodical approach to tasks and enjoy implementing ideas from beginning to end
- You’re passionate about providing great customer service, an exceptional communicator and you take pride in your excellent people skills
- You enjoy trying to identify the core of the problems that affect our users; you are motivated by solving problems and ensuring they don’t happen again
- You have great time management skills and can prioritize accordingly
- You have an affinity with software and the energy industry
- Ideally you have working experience in a Costumer Success context
- You are fluent in English and German. Other European Languages would be a great BONUS
- Working in an international team and in an international context
- Central Leipzig location – in the heart of the buzzing city
- Get support from a team of experts to get you up-to-speed in the energy industry
- Expect a work atmosphere of open doors and a flat hierarchy. We believe in equal collaboration over strict structures
- Enjoy advantages like flexible working hours, team events, health benefits, a company bike, fresh fruits and beverages.
We are looking forward to get to know you and introduce PRISMA.
If you share our commitment and enjoy working in teams, you'll fit right in. Just send us a mail with the job you are applying for and share your passion, expertise and interests.
Head of People & CultureContact