Join our team in Leipzig and help make fair markets happen – as our newDevOps / Data Engineer (m/f/d)
From 2020, we will take over step-by-step management of our cloud environments, developing new solutions and working with the Development team to deliver solutions along the gas value chain. You have the possibility to work on a wide range of topics and build on your knowledge of cloud computing. Work in an agile team with the freedom to drive and choose the solution. Full-time and part-time possible.
- Create and maintain our data reporting, data transformation and data migration solutions
- Maintain and guarantee the availability and performance of our data analytics environments hosted in AWS
- Administer our AWS cloud environments, databases and web servers (Tomcat, Apache) for data analytics
- Automate deployment, provisioning and monitoring processes as much as possible (CI/CD)
- Build and maintain container solutions (Docker, Kubernetes) and our logging and monitoring infrastructure (Elastic)
- Some tools you will be working with: Apache Zepelin, KNIME, Power BI etc
- Several years’ experience in data analytics and DevOps (Automation) Engineering or similar roles
- Advanced knowledge of databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL), SQL and ETL
- In-depth knowledge with AWS in data transformation and migration
- Proficiency in continuous integration as well as delivery/deployment tooling
- Basic skills with at least one programming language, e.g. Java, Ruby, Python
- Constantly keeping an eye on the latest trends and changes in technology, esp. data engineering
- Able to coach team members and share your knowledge within the company
- Fluent in English
- Working in an international team and in an international context
- Central Leipzig location – in the heart of the buzzing city
- Get support from a team of experts to get up-to-speed in the energy industry
- Expect a work atmosphere of open doors and a flat hierarchy. We believe in equal collaboration over strict structures
- Enjoy advantages like flexible working hours, team events, health benefits, a company bike, fresh fruits and beverages
We are looking forward to get to know you and introduce PRISMA.
If you share our commitment and enjoy working in teams, you'll fit right in. Just send us a mail with the job you are applying for and share your passion, expertise and interests.
Head of People & CultureContact