Join our team in Leipzig and help make fair markets happen – as our new
DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) - 70% Remote
Since 2020, we are building, extending, and operating cloud environments to deliver new solutions along the gas value chain. You'll have the possibility to work on a wide range of topics and, together with our experienced engineers, rebuild and operate the PRISMA Platform to support our vision of connecting energy markets and enabling the Green Transition.
In our international (18 different nationalities) and diverse team, we have music lovers, gamers, philosophers, cycling enthusiasts, and all sorts of other people. All we need is you…
- Own the availability, security, scalability, and performance of our systems
- Provide tools and frameworks used across the engineering team
- Design and implement solutions as part of a cross-functional team
- Care for Quality—learn, explore and experiment
- Develop and innovate our scalable solutions based on business challenges
- Work with modern tools and architectural patterns like AWS, Event Sourcing, and Kotlin
- Troubleshoot and solve problems throughout our systems, supported by modern tooling.
- Several years experience in DevOps or SRE role
- Relevant professional experience with Infrastructure as Code, especially on AWS
- Proficiency in continuous integration as well as delivery/deployment tooling
- Skilled in Kotlin, TypeScript, Java, or Python
- Excited to know the latest trends and open to sharing your knowledge within the company
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Working in an international team and context
- We believe in empowerment and our people. Your development is important to us.
- Opportunity to work on self-development and contribute back to the tech community
- Get supported by experts in their fields to get up-to-speed in the energy industry
- Options for working remote 70% of the time, while also enjoying our central Leipzig location – in the heart of a buzzing city
- Expect a work atmosphere of open doors and a flat hierarchy. We believe in equal collaboration over strict structures.
- Flexible working hours, and several benefits around health, sports, and mobility
We are looking forward to getting to know you and introducing PRISMA!
If you share our commitment and enjoy working in teams, you'll fit right in. Just send us a mail with the job you are applying for and share your passion, expertise and interests.
Head of People & Culture