Join our team in Leipzig and help make fair markets happen – as our newDevSecOps Engineer (m/f/d) - Onsite/Hybrid/Remote (Germany)
Today PRISMA connects around 20 European markets, making it the leading platform for the movement of gas around the continent. And with the Green Transition well underway, we’re now striving to further integrate Europe’s energy infrastructure and help secure its energy supply for decades to come. To achieve this, we hand-pick the best tech stacks to solve every challenge we face, ensuring PRISMA remains at the cutting edge of a fast-evolving industry.
But much more than this, we also focus on what’s important for our employees - their personal and professional growth. Working at PRISMA, you’re in control of your own upskilling and reskilling strategy, allowing you to experiment, make mistakes (it’s part of life!), and learn from them. We also provide attractive learning opportunities to help unlock your potential. And with our flexible work mode and mobility package, you have the freedom to pick your working patterns, helping you achieve that invaluable work-life balance.
As DevSecOps Engineer you will be able to leave your footprint on a variety of topics, from shaping our build pipelines and processes to interacting with our third party providers, by providing tools, helping teams to integrate them and sharing knowledge across the organisation. You will be an integral part of building and operating the PRISMA Platform and helping secure our vision of connecting energy markets and enabling the Green Transition.
In our international (18+ different nationalities) and diverse team, we have music lovers, gamers, philosophers, cycling enthusiasts, and all sorts of other people. All we need is you…
- Advise and consult business and technical stakeholders on threat modelling and security controls
- Advocate for and drive security best practices in software and infrastructure implementation
- Provide and maintain security tools and frameworks used across our engineering teams
- As part of a cross-functional engineering team, design and implement custom security solutions
- Own the security, availability, scalability, and performance of our systems
- Coordinate and align with our managed security service providers
- Care for Quality—learn, explore and experiment
- Develop and innovate our scalable solutions based on business challenges
- Work with modern tools and architectural patterns like AWS, Event Sourcing and Grafana
- Troubleshoot and solve problems throughout our systems
- Several years experience in DevSecOps or a DevOps role with focus on security
- Relevant professional experience with Infrastructure as Code and AWS security services
- Proficiency in continuous integration as well as delivery/deployment tooling
- Skilled in Kotlin, TypeScript, Java, or Python
- Ability to assess, evaluate and advocate for the best possible solution
- Excited to know the latest trends and open to sharing your knowledge within the company
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Working in an international team and context
- We believe in empowerment and our people. Your development is important to us.
- Opportunity to work on self-development and contribute back to the tech community
- Get supported by experts in their fields to get up-to-speed in the energy industry
- Remote-friendly company. You can choose a work mode that is best for you, while also enjoying our central Leipzig location – in the heart of a buzzing city.
- Expect a work atmosphere of open doors and a flat hierarchy. We believe in equal collaboration over strict structures.
- Flexible working hours, and several benefits around health, sports, and mobility
We are looking forward to getting to know you and introducing PRISMA!