Join our team in Leipzig and help make fair markets happen – as our newFinancial Accountant (m/f/d)
To strengthen our finance team, we are looking for a financial accountant (Bilanzbuchhalter, Steuerfachangestellter, Lohnbuchhalter), in part-time or full-time. Get broad insight into different topics. We will define your focus according to your strengths and current business needs.
- Execution of monthly and annual financial statements
- Auditing and booking of travel expense reports
- Invoice preparing for further booking in close collaboration with our customer success and legal team
- Option to overseeing the entire payment processes
- Bonus: Conduct payroll accounting
- Relevant professional experience and proven track record
- Degree in financial accountant, tax clerk or are holding a comparable degree in finance and accounting
- Extensive knowledge of accounting principles and accounting software
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting & controlling software (e.g.SAGE, Lucanet) and travel booking software (e.g. Rydoo)
- Nice to have: Experience with databases and Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Accurate, detail-oriented, structured and focused style of work
- Fluent in German and English
- Working in an international team and in an international context
- Central Leipzig location – in the heart of the buzzing city
- Get support from a team of experts to get up-to-speed in the energy industry
- Expect a work atmosphere of open doors and a flat hierarchy. We believe in equal collaboration over strict structures
- Enjoy advantages like flexible working hours, team events, health benefits, a company bike, fresh fruits and beverages
We are looking forward to get to know you and introduce PRISMA.
If you share our commitment and enjoy working in teams, you'll fit right in. Just send us a mail with the job you are applying for and share your passion, expertise and interests.
Head of People & CultureContact