Join our team in Leipzig and help make fair markets happen – as our newFreelance Agile Coach (m/f/d)
You are an experienced agile coach and willing to work with us in Leipzig. Assembling our IT team since summer last right we need you to create and experience with us to best best-fitting processes for us at PRISMA.
- Become the Guardian of our Engineers
- Challenge the status quo and help us to find the best fitting a smooth agile process
- Moderate and facilitate typical meetings and ensure learning from experience
- Share your knowledge pro-actively and help team members to become more confident in using agile methods
- Bring new tools and methods to make our life easier and find the best solution for problems
- Work across teams and synchronize processes - may for the entire organization
- Deep understanding of agile principles and values and proven track record
- Great coaching skills and eagerness to train and consult team members
- A natural networker and experienced moderator and facilitator in passionate discussions
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Superb time management and organisation skills
- Very strong and efficient written and spoken English skills
- Working in an international team and in an international context
- Central Leipzig location – in the heart of the buzzing city
- Get support from a team of experts to get up-to-speed in the energy industry
- Expect a work atmosphere of open doors and a flat hierarchy. We believe in equal collaboration over strict structures
We are looking forward to getting to know you and introduce PRISMA.
If you share our commitment and enjoy working in teams, you'll fit right in. Just send us a mail with the job you are applying for and share your passion, expertise and interests.
Head of People & CultureContact