Frontend Developer (m/f/d) - Onsite/Hybrid/Remote (Germany)
Join our team in Leipzig and help make fair markets happen – as our newFrontend Developer (m/f/d) - Onsite/Hybrid/Remote (Germany)
Today PRISMA connects around 20 European markets, making it the leading platform for the movement of gas around the continent. And with the Green Transition well underway, we’re now striving to further integrate Europe’s energy infrastructure and help secure its energy supply for decades to come. To achieve this, we hand-pick the best tech stacks to solve every challenge we face, ensuring PRISMA remains at the cutting edge of a fast-evolving industry.
But much more than this, we also focus on what’s important for our employees - their personal and professional growth. Working at PRISMA, you’re in control of your own upskilling and reskilling strategy, allowing you to experiment, make mistakes (it’s part of life!), and learn from them. We also provide attractive learning opportunities to help unlock your potential. And with our flexible work mode and mobility package, you have the freedom to pick your working patterns, helping you achieve that invaluable work-life balance.
We are in the process of assembling our in-house team of Software Engineers from scratch. After hiring a number of experienced engineers, we are in the right position to welcome new talents which help us take over the responsibility for building and operating the PRISMA platform from our external service provider.
Our team comes from all over the world, and we love that! We have music enthusiast, gamers, cook lovers, movie connoisseurs and other variety of people. We are just missing you…
- Create, maintain and operate service from end to end that interact with the PRISMA platform.
- Influence Analysis, Architecture, Deployment, Monitoring, Security and every other aspect of the software life-cycle.
- Actively work in improving our code quality and user satisfaction.
- Work with modern tools and methodologies (AWS, DevOps, ...)
- Analyze and optimize our existing platform.
- Develop innovative and scaling solutions based on business challenges.
- Actively spread your knowledge across the organisation.
- Work in a dynamic, agile environment on cross-functional team projects.
- Relevant professional experience and proven track record in software development.
- Eager to gain knowledge and get up to speed with new trends and open to share your knowledge within the company.
- You have experience with testing, troubleshooting, bug-fixing and maintenance.
- Experience with best practices and skills for UX design to support the customer experience.
- Open source and a11y interest is a PLUS.
- Fluent English.
- Open and honest communicator.
- Working in an international team and context.
- We believe in empowerment and our people. Your development is important to us.
- Opportunity to work on self-development and contribute back to the tech community.
- Get supported by experts in their fields to get up-to-speed in the energy industry.
- Remote-friendly company. You can choose a work mode that is best for you, while also enjoying our central Leipzig location – in the heart of a buzzing city.
- Expect a work atmosphere of open doors and a flat hierarchy. We believe in equal collaboration over strict structures.
- Flexible working hours, and several benefits around health, sports, and mobility.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and introduce PRISMA!
Application for job
If you share our commitment and enjoy working in teams, you'll fit right in. Just use application form below.