Join our team in Leipzig and help make fair markets happen – as our newJunior Financial Controller (m/f/d)
Support and strengthen our finance team in improving our financial processes and reporting. Be part of the business planning and a comprehensive set of controls and company budgets designed to mitigate risks. Get broad insight into different topics and work in the monthly report and yearly closing.
- Work on periodic financial reports and maintain an accurate system of data and records
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements in compliance with official guidelines and requirements
- Support with the monthly and yearly closing
- Participate in ongoing financial projects
- Analyse information to help make informed decisions and detect deviation
- Bring reporting to the next level with beyond budgeting and help us increase transparency
- You have a degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or Economics
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles
- You have gained a bit of experience in the field by taking part in Internships or as a working student
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, particularly Excel
- Experiences with Lucanet, Power BI or Sage is a PLUS
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Working in an international team and in an international context
- Central Leipzig location – in the heart of the buzzing city
- Get support from a team of experts to get up-to-speed in the energy industry
- Expect a work atmosphere of open doors and a flat hierarchy. We believe in equal collaboration over strict structures
- Enjoy advantages like flexible working hours, team events, health benefits, a company bike, fresh fruits and beverages
We are looking forward to get to know you and introduce PRISMA.
If you share our commitment and enjoy working in teams, you'll fit right in. Just send us a mail with the job you are applying for and share your passion, expertise and interests.
Head of People & Culture