Join our team in Leipzig and help make fair markets happen – as our newJunior Frontend Developer (m/f/d)
We are in the process of assembling our in-house team of Software Engineers from scratch. After hiring a number of experienced engineers, we are in the right position to welcome new talents which help us take over the responsibility for building and operating the PRISMA platform from our external service provider.
Our team comes from all over the world, and we love that! We have music enthusiast, gamers, cook lovers, movie connoisseurs and other variety of people. We are just missing you…
- Active participating - make your first commit into production code within the first week!
- Learn how to implement, operate and maintain services based on business challenges
- Bring new ideas and concepts in order to be technically up to date in the long term and to share knowledge within the company
- Influence Analysis, Architecture, Deployment, Monitoring, Security and every other aspect of the software lifecycle
- Care for Quality - learn, explore and experiment with the help of our experienced software developers
- Work with modern tools and methodologies (AWS, DevOps, ...)
- Work in an dynamic, agile environment on cross-functional team projects
- You have first experience with programming and you are passionate about becoming a professional engineer
- You are curious about CI / CD
- High interest in User Satisfaction
- Understanding of the basics of Web platform + JS
- Open source and a11y interest is a PLUS
- Eager to learn new things and share your knowledge with the team
- Open and honest communicator
- Fluent English
- Learn from experienced people in your field
- Get support from a team of experts to get up-to-speed in the energy industry
- Working in an international team and in an international context
- Central Leipzig location – in the heart of the buzzing city
- We belief in empowerment and our people
- Expect a work atmosphere of open doors and a flat hierarchy. We believe in equal collaboration over strict structures
- Opportunity to work on self-education and contribute back to the tech community
- Enjoy advantages like flexible working hours, health benefits, a company bike, fresh fruits and beverages
We are looking forward to get to know you and introduce PRISMA.
If you share our commitment and enjoy working in teams, you'll fit right in. Just send us a mail with the job you are applying for and share your passion, expertise and interests.
Head of People & CultureContact