Join our team in Leipzig and help make fair markets happen – as our newJunior Frontend Developer (m/f/d)
Join our experienced engineers in extending and operating the PRISMA Platform to support achieve our vision of connecting energy markets and enabling the Green Transition.
In our international (18 different nationalities) and diverse team, we have music lovers, gamers, philosophers, cycling enthusiasts, and all sorts of people. All we need is you…
- Active participation – make your first production code commit in your first week!
- Support implementing innovative, scalable and reliable solutions based on business challenges.
- Bring new ideas and concepts and share knowledge within the company.
- Influence every aspect of the software lifecycle from Conception to Deployment to Maintenance.
- Care for Quality—learn, explore and experiment with the help of our experienced software developers.
- Work with modern tools and methodologies.
- Work in a dynamic, agile environment on cross-functional team projects.
- you are passionate about becoming a professional engineer.
- Creating a great product is what motivates you.
- You're eager to learn new things and share your knowledge with the team.
- You're an open and honest communicator.
- Interest in design, open source software, accessibility, or software testing is a PLUS.
- Writing and speaking English is no blocker for you.
- Working in an international team and context.
- We believe in empowerment and our people. Your development is important to us.
- Opportunity to work on self-development and contribute back to the tech community.
- Get supported by experts in their fields to get up-to-speed in the energy industry.
- Enjoy our central Leipzig location – in the heart of a buzzing city!
- Expect a work atmosphere of open doors and a flat hierarchy. We believe in equal collaboration over strict structures.
- Flexible working hours, and several benefits around health, sports, and mobility.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and introduce PRISMA.
If you share our commitment and enjoy working in teams, you'll fit right in. Just send us a mail with the job you are applying for and share your passion, expertise and interests.
Head of People & Culture