Join our team in Leipzig and help make fair markets happen – as our newJunior Software Engineer (m/f/d)
We are assembling our inhouse team of Software Engineers from scratch, having hired a number of experienced engineers. Our goal is to take over responsibility for building and operating the PRISMA platform from our external service provider. Now we are looking for new talent.
Our team comes from all over the world, and we love that! We have music enthusiast, gamers, foodies, movie connoisseurs and all sorts of other people. All we need is you…
- Active participation - make your first production code commit in your first week!
- Support implementing innovative, scaleable and reliable solutions based on business challenges
- Explore the latest technological ideas and concepts and share knowledge within the company
- Help create, maintain and operate end-to-end services that interact with the PRISMA platform
- Influence Analysis, Architecture, Deployment, Monitoring, Security and every other aspect of the software lifecycle
- Care for Quality - learn, explore and experiment with the help of our experienced software developers
- Work with modern tools and methodologies (AWS, DevOps, ...)
- Work in an dynamic, agile environment on cross-functional team projects
- You have some experience with programming and you are passionate about becoming a professional engineer
- Solid understanding of an Object Oriented Programming language, ideally Java
- High interest in software craftsmanship and doing things "right"
- Ability to abstract complex topics
- Eager to learn new things and share your knowledge with the team
- Open and honest communicator
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Learn from experienced people in your field
- Get support from a team of experts to get up-to-speed in the energy industry
- Working in an international team and in an international context
- Central Leipzig location – in the heart of the buzzing city
- We belief in empowerment and our people
- Expect a work atmosphere of open doors and a flat hierarchy. We believe in equal collaboration over strict structures
- Opportunity to work on self-education and contribute back to the tech community
- Enjoy advantages like flexible working hours, health benefits, a company bike, fresh fruits and beverages
We are looking forward to get to know you and introduce PRISMA.
If you share our commitment and enjoy working in teams, you'll fit right in. Just send us a mail with the job you are applying for and share your passion, expertise and interests.
Head of People & CultureContact