Join our team in Leipzig and help make fair markets happen – as our newOffice and Feel Good Manager (m/f/d) - limited contract / parental leave
Become a part of PRISMA's People and Culture team and help us to create the best possible place to work. You will support the team by providing a thoughtfully organized and designed working environment with the help of your natural problem-solving skills. Entering the office will automatically lead to a positive mood thanks to your warm smile and friendly demeanor.
- Ensure a great office environment, incl. workplace safety and health prevention
- Use your creativity to create unforgettable memories for the whole team (events, games, ...)
- Manage suppliers and handle procurement processes (cash and credit card)
- Assist our employees with pragmatic and creative solutions
- Organize business trips and manage travel expense reports for our managing director
- You ideally have experience as a Feel Good Manager or a related position
- You have strong organizational and time management skills
- You bring a very sharp, analytical and problem-solving mindset
- You delight people with your open and cooperative personality
- You offer a high level of initiative, innovation and implementation strength
- You show attention to detail and accuracy and work appropriately with confidential and sensitive information
- You have a proven track record in a similar role
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Working in an international team and in an international context
- Central Leipzig location – in the heart of the buzzing city
- Get support from a team of experts to get up-to-speed in the energy and IT industry
- Expect a work atmosphere of open doors and a flat hierarchy. We believe in equal collaboration over strict structures
We are looking forward to getting to know you and introduce PRISMA.
If you share our commitment and enjoy working in teams, you'll fit right in. Just send us a mail with the job you are applying for and share your passion, expertise and interests.
Head of People & Culture