Join our team in Leipzig and help make fair markets happen – as our newProduct Management Working Student (m/f/d)
You will work in a diverse and passionate product team, to help achieve our vision of a single platform for managing gas movement across Europe. You will tinker at our exciting European platform and create ideas from scratch for a better customer experience.
- Learn and understand everything about our market, our users and the problems they are likely to face
- Perform product management executional activities – help us connect with our customers and users better
- Participate in ongoing product management initiatives,helping to identify where we can improve our products
- Support our team in related topics like researching product ideas, analyzing user and customer behaviour,and designing better functionality
- You are a student in an IT, Engineering, Marketing, or Business related degree
- You enjoy working in an international, collegian environment
- You know a little about what product managers do,and would like to give it a try
- You have strong people and communication skills
- Ideally, you are familiar with the software or energy industries
- Ideally, you have knowledge of some research and analysis approaches or tools
- Your English is excellent
- Working in an international team and in an international context
- Central Leipzig location – in the heart of the buzzing city
- Get support from a team of experts to get up-to-speed in the energy industry
- Expect a work atmosphere of open doors and a flat hierarchy. We believe in equal collaboration over strict structures
We are looking forward to get to know you and introduce PRISMA.
If you share our commitment and enjoy working in teams, you'll fit right in. Just send us a mail with the job you are applying for and share your passion, expertise and interests.
Head of People & CultureContact