Join our team in Leipzig and help make fair markets happen – as our new
Product Owner (m/f/d) - Onsite/Hybrid/Remote (Germany)
Today PRISMA connects around 20 European markets, making it the leading platform for the movement of gas around the continent. And with the Green Transition well underway, we’re now striving to further integrate Europe’s energy infrastructure and help secure its energy supply for decades to come. To achieve this, we hand-pick the best tech stacks to solve every challenge we face, ensuring PRISMA remains at the cutting edge of a fast-evolving industry.
But much more than this, we also focus on what’s important for our employees - their personal and professional growth. Working at PRISMA, you’re in control of your own upskilling and reskilling strategy, allowing you to experiment, make mistakes (it’s part of life!), and learn from them. We also provide attractive learning opportunities to help unlock your potential. And with our flexible work mode and mobility package, you have the freedom to pick your working patterns, helping you achieve that invaluable work-life balance.
You will work in a diverse and mixed-skilled team focusing on achieving our vision and target initiatives. You are generally confident working along all product stages from discovery to delivery and launch.
- Ownership for the product development process end-to-end
- Coordination of all relevant stakeholders, especially our in-house engineering teams
- Close collaboration with engineering teams to ensure requirements are well understood
- Lead the planning of releases and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Responsibility to push a requirement through the entire process
- Ownership for design and implementation
- Follow our industry as well as keep up to date with agile best practices and new trends
- Drive solution design for the problems you uncover and validate
- Proven track record in product management, ideally as product owner in software business
- In-depth knowledge of agile process and principles
- Sound understanding of domain driven design, architecture patterns, cloud services and APIs
- Passion for crafting effective customer experiences with a user-centered design approach
- Strong experience in at least one product management framework and extensive knowledge in user research methods
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Ability to break complex projects into simpler, manageable tasks and deliver value
- Creative problem-solver and team player
- Critical and analytic thinker
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Fluent in English
- Working in an international team and context.
- We believe in empowerment and our people. Your development is important to us.
- Get supported by experts in their fields to get up-to-speed in the energy industry.
- Remote-friendly company. You can choose a work mode that is best for you, while also enjoying our central Leipzig location – in the heart of a buzzing city.
- Expect a work atmosphere of open doors and a flat hierarchy. We believe in equal collaboration over strict structures.
- Flexible working hours, and several benefits around health, sports, and mobility.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and introduce PRISMA!