UX Researcher (m/f/d) - Onsite/Hybrid/Remote (Germany)
Join our team in Leipzig and help make fair markets happen – as our newUX Researcher (m/f/d) - Onsite/Hybrid/Remote (Germany)
Today, PRISMA connects around 20 European markets, making it the leading platform for the movement of gas around the continent. And with the Green Transition well underway, we’re now striving to further integrate Europe’s energy infrastructure and help secure its energy supply for decades to come. To achieve this, we hand-pick the best tech stacks to solve every challenge we face, ensuring PRISMA remains at the cutting edge of a fast-evolving industry.
But much more than this, we also focus on what’s important for our employees - their personal and professional growth. Working at PRISMA, you’re in control of your own upskilling and reskilling strategy, allowing you to experiment, make mistakes (it’s part of life!), and learn from them. We also provide attractive learning opportunities to help unlock your potential. And with our flexible work mode and mobility package, you have the freedom to pick your working patterns, helping you achieve that invaluable work-life balance.
As part of our UX team, you'll plan and conduct end-to-end quantitative and qualitative research and test to answer key customer-focused questions for teams across Product, Engineering, and Customer Success. You will be a significant contributor by delivering foundational knowledge, decision-support, and outcome evaluation in partnership with UX Designers & Information Architects, as well as Product Owners. You will work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to design and conduct research in response to specific requests, in addition to proactively seeking out and identifying opportunities for leveraging research.
- By choosing appropriate research methods, you gain an in-depth understanding of our customers, their needs, behaviors, and motivations. This includes:
- Conception, moderation, and documentation of usability tests and user research studies
- Planning and setting up quantitative online studies (incl. interactive prototype, questionnaires, card sorting, etc.)
- Analysis of qualitative and quantitative data and derivation of possible requirements
- Drive the research repository:
- Aggregate knowledge about our users
- Promote & present outcomes to your colleagues. You are there for questions and increase the “exposure to users”
- Advocate and support the feedback process so that our users' needs and requirements are tackled in the development process
- Own our User Hub: recruit & invite test users
- Coach your colleagues in user research methods and hold workshops.
- Additionally, you'll occasionally support in UX design working together with the Product Owners. This includes:
- Translate complex processes into self-explanatory and user-centered solution concepts.
- Based on the requirements, you develop mockups, wireframes, and user flows as a basis for acceptance criteria for the development teams.
- Ensure the correct application of our design system tokens & components
- As a UX professional, you have relevant professional experience and strong UX research skills
- You bring experience with Survey tools
- You are good at designing and executing research quickly, using the right methods, and presenting your results in a way that adds value to the team
- You are skilled in statistical analysis (mainly descriptive) and qualitative data
- You are good at asking the correct questions and deriving holistic and cross-context connections from them
- You have experience in working with an existing design systems
- You are experienced at building wireframes and user flows using tools like Figma and Balsamiq
- You are eager to gain knowledge and get up to speed with new trends and open to share your knowledge within the company
- You are fluent in both English & German
- Working in an international team and context
- We believe in empowerment and our people. Your development is important to us
- Get supported by experts in their fields to get up-to-speed in the energy industry
- Remote-friendly company. You can choose a work mode that is best for you, while also enjoying our central Leipzig location – in the heart of a buzzing city
- Expect a work atmosphere of open doors and a flat hierarchy. We believe in equal collaboration over strict structures
- Flexible working hours, and several benefits around health, sports, and mobility
We are looking forward to getting to know you and introducing PRISMA!
Application for job
If you share our commitment and enjoy working in teams, you'll fit right in. Just use application form below.