Working Student Office & Event Management (m/f/d)
Join our team in Leipzig and help make fair markets happen – as our newWorking Student Office & Event Management (m/f/d)
As part of the People and Culture team, you will be the point of contact for colleagues and guests and help create a great working environment. You'll gain practical experience in event and project management in an agile work mode.
Today, PRISMA connects around 20 European markets, making it the leading platform for the movement of gas around the continent. And with the Green Transition well underway, we’re now striving to further integrate Europe’s energy infrastructure and help secure its energy supply for decades to come. To achieve this, we hand-pick the best tech stacks to solve every challenge we face, ensuring PRISMA remains at the cutting edge of a fast-evolving industry.
But much more than this, we also focus on what’s important for our employees—their personal and professional growth. Working at PRISMA, you’re in control of your own upskilling and reskilling strategy, allowing you to experiment, make mistakes (it’s part of life!), and learn from them. We also provide attractive learning opportunities to help unlock your potential. And with our flexible work mode and mobility package, you have the freedom to pick your working patterns, helping you achieve that invaluable work-life balance.
- Take ownership of operational activities to ensure that the daily business runs smoothly.
- Be one of the go-to person for general office management tasks and the contact for our people and guests.
- Bring in your ideas and help to organize memorable team events.
- Assist our employees in travel management.
- Learn and understand more about our company culture, how to grow and nurture it.
- You enjoy working in an international environment.
- You delight people with your open, cooperative and hands-on personality.
- You have an ability to work independently and self-organized.
- Ideally, you are familiar with tech companies or start-ups.
- Excellent verbal and written German and English language skills.
- Working in an international team and in an international context.
- Central Leipzig location – in the heart of the buzzing city.
- Get support from a team of experts to get up-to-speed in the energy industry.
- Expect a work atmosphere of open doors and a flat hierarchy. We believe in equal collaboration over strict structures .
We are looking forward to getting to know you and introduce PRISMA!
Application for job
If you share our commitment and enjoy working in teams, you'll fit right in. Just use application form below.