Working Student in Tech (m/f/d)
Join our team in Leipzig and help make fair markets happen – as our newWorking Student in Tech (m/f/d)
Today PRISMA connects around 20 European markets, making it the leading platform for the movement of gas around the continent. And with the Green Transition well underway, we’re now striving to further integrate Europe’s energy infrastructure and help secure its energy supply for decades to come. To achieve this, we hand-pick the best tech stacks to solve every challenge we face, ensuring PRISMA remains at the cutting edge of a fast-evolving industry.
But much more than this, we also focus on what’s important for our employees - their personal and professional growth. Working at PRISMA, you’re in control of your own upskilling and reskilling strategy, allowing you to experiment, make mistakes (it’s part of life!), and learn from them. We also provide attractive learning opportunities to help unlock your potential. And with our flexible work mode and mobility package, you have the freedom to pick your working patterns, helping you achieve that invaluable work-life balance.
Are you looking for an exciting working student position? We are about to finish assembling our in-house teams of Software Engineers from scratch, and it's a perfect timing for us to help others develop their skills and gain work experience in the tech industry! Join our experienced engineers in rebuilding and operating the PRISMA Platform to support achieve our vision of connecting energy markets and enabling the Green Transition.
In our international (18 different nationalities) and diverse team, we have music lovers, gamers, philosophers, cycling enthusiasts, and all sorts of people. All we need is you…
- Support implementing innovative, scalable and reliable solutions based on business challenges
- Explore the latest technological trends and concepts and share knowledge within the company
- Help create, maintain and operate end-to-end services that interact with the PRISMA platform
- Care for Quality - learn, explore and experiment with the help of our experienced engineers
- Work with modern tools and architectural patterns like AWS and Event Souring.
- Work in a dynamic, agile environment in cross-functional teams.
- You are studying your last semesters of computer science or a related subject.
- You've gained first experience in a similar role developing software.
- You have solid understanding of an Object-Oriented Programming language, ideally Java or Kotlin.
- You are interested in software craftsmanship and doing things "right".
- You are motivated to learn about the business domain in order to "do the right things
- You are eager to learn new things and share your knowledge with the team.
- You are an open and honest communicator.
- Writing and speaking English is no blocker for you.
- Working in an international team and in an international context.
- Central Leipzig location – in the heart of the buzzing cityl
- Get support from a team of experts to get up-to-speed in the energy industryl
- Expect a work atmosphere of open doors and a flat hierarchy. We believe in equal collaboration over strict structures.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and introduce PRISMA!
Application for job
If you share our commitment and enjoy working in teams, you'll fit right in. Just use application form below.