Join our team in Leipzig and help make fair markets happen – as our newWorking Student Office IT (m/f/d)
Become a part of PRISMA's People & Culture team and help us to create a collaborative environment in a hybrid world. Ensuring that PRISMAtes have full support for their daily technological needs and create an amazing digital employee experience will be your exciting tasks within this role.
As a working student, you will contribute to maintaining PRISMA's computer networks, providing technical support, managing several internal Office IT projects, and ensuring that the whole company's IT system runs smoothly.
In our international (18 different nationalities) and diverse team, we have music lovers, gamers, philosophers, cycling enthusiasts, and all sorts of people. All we need is you…
- Provide first-level support for PRISMAtes and coordinate second-level support with external service providers.
- Manage the overall device's lifecycle (e.g. From device selection, procurement, until decommissioning).
- Be responsible for managing PRISMAtes' access and permissions for company's tools and data.
- Work on topics related to technical On- and Offboarding, application troubleshooting, and various IT tasks.
- Conduct minor IT projects with our external service providers (e.g. Network switch plan, Electronic communication, etc).
- Maintain, configure, and ensure the reliable operation of end-user computer systems.
- You are a student and have completed your first year of study in computer science, business informatics, or a related subject, or you have a prior experience in a related field (internship or as a working student).
- You understand the overall IT-related process (e.g. Permission change request in software).
- You can work according to fixed procedures as well as think in a solution-oriented way.
- You enjoy working in an international, collaborative, agile environment, and you bring strong people and communication skills.
- Your prior knowledge of information security and network infrastructure would be a PLUS.
- Great verbal and written English language skills, German is a PLUS.
- Working in an international team and in an international context.
- Central Leipzig location – in the heart of the buzzing city.
- Get support from a team of experts to get up-to-speed in the energy industry.
- Expect a work atmosphere of open doors and a flat hierarchy - We believe in equal collaboration over strict structures.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and introducing PRISMA!